Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sundays with Spud Presents: For the Price of Heartache‏

Either our hearts gon come together, or they both gon shatter…-
and its likely the latter for that matter-
cuz I really don’t like this, cant function like this-
and our malfunction has forced me to write this-
See while you frontin like face to face-
im bout to pull out the lead and erase the place-
you pitchin bullshit, im bout to catch a case-
And throw it round from base to base-
…aint nothing safe…-
We breakin shit from vase to vase-
and we aint getting nowhere just chase to chase-
and… and… you makin my heartquake-
I mean, I mean you makin my earthache-
I mean… baby you crushin my world, so for heavens sake…-
just stop it…-
pick up the situation, then drop it-
See you really shouldn’t broadcast our shit like it was televised-
then try to sucker me in cuz you got hella thighs-
girl with all these grays growing I should be hella wise-
and all these jealous guys to hell if I…-
fight another…-
when all we do is fight each other-
and you threaten me with yo brother’s-
get to talkin bout my mother and I take it to another…-
level…  just to get even-
and we in my house but I end up leavin?…-
hmmm… momma said they’ll be days like this-
how you get full of that liquor and I end up pissed…-
aint that a... no I aint talkin bout you, but the situation is…-
girl im tryna get saved and you got me cussin more-
and could you please remind me what the fuck we fussin for?!!!-


Wait… I didn’t mean that-
hold on… baby don’t do that-
come here… I take that back-
come here… baby relax-
Now…
as the damn behind her eyes breaks, and streams flow down the front of her head-
then my anger reverses and I regret what I said…-
I was warned this up and down is a game that fools play, and we’re proof that it’s true…-
because you see my lady… im just a fool in love with you…-



You can follow him on twitter at. twitter.com/spud_b2f

No comments:

Post a Comment