Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sundays with Spud Presents: Conscience, Conquer, and Consequence‏

Right? Wrong? We’ll find out once the lights… on-
but that could be a while cuz the nights… long-
so get the team warmed up with the fight, song-
and our point will get across with the right, tone-
no worries in our sky, when the kites… blown-
but the same B-word kill a high, and the flight’s… gone-
and that ol’ soul brother like “right, on”-
and my different minds result cuz they aint quite, cloned-
So my conscience is, non compliant-
it oppose without understanding unlike, con science-
a heart’s love is a home’s appliance-
but the mind roam alone cuz its too damn defiant-
Mind stay outer space, til out of space is where you land-
now you feelin so out of place, just need a place that you can stand-
emotions stuck inside that you can't get out of face-
and yo will just touched so out of base…-
former thrills break the seal til it’s more than you can take-
yo trembles sit still, but still something’s gotta shake-
and once the bolts loosen up enough to shake loose-
begins a sequence to part 2, cuz it was once a part of you...-
so if you’re torn apart, wouldn’t you think it’s torn apart too?-
it seeks the original for a sequel, with only hopes of something new…-

Its close behind but its not a chase-
you can deposit all the values that you steal but its not a chase-
so keep it steady, this is not a race-
more like a bullet to the head, but that lead... does not erase-
And absent minds never attend, so it seems all new-
the present too about what they not, for them to doubt the things “the here” do-
I'm aiming down like v-necks, it just seems all crew-
planned out to the T, wish you knew the things I knew-
combating past demons... fatalities-
and all my memories semen’s... birth personalities-
so I'm battling myself, although its ample me's-
taking from the apple tree, steps cut short like amputee…-
So I can... stand on my own 2, or I can centipede-
don’t need a breeding room, I just need room to breathe-
Punching through chaos like, Ali in the rumble-
no peace in the kingdom for, the king of the jungle-
I conquer the lion, I accomplished through trying-
new life the only thing accomplished in dying…-


Its either fight or flight… You can choose to do not… I can choose to do so-
but whether we like it or not… the results will show.

No comments:

Post a Comment